2+2 Pathway Agreements
Introducing our exciting 2+2 diploma to degree program pathways with Sault College or Northern College
Qualifying students in eligible programs can complete their diploma studies at the Sault College or Northern College and move on to Algoma University to complete their degree in four years. This provides students with an opportunity to earn two credentials, combine theoretical and practical learning, gain experience at two institutions and achieve overall student success.
Why Algoma U?
- Small class sizes allow you to get the personal attention you need to succeed;
- Over 30 academic programs;
- Excellent scholarships are available for all students that have previously graduated with an Ontario college diploma or advanced diploma;
- Cross cultural and diverse academic community;
- Transition support for all college transfer students during their time at Algoma; and
- Excellent graduate success.
How to Apply
Before applying, our admissions team can assess your transfer credits on an unofficial basis. An official, detailed transfer credit report will be provided once an application for admission has been received and an offer of admission has been issued.
Instructions on how to apply as a college transfer, college graduate or mature student can be found in the Apply section. Pathways Scholarships are available to students that have graduated with an Ontario college diploma or advanced diploma with a 3.0 GPA (70%) and attended Algoma University within 12 months of graduation.
For more information, view the Transfer and Mature Student Orientation Guide (PDF).
Transfer Credit Policy & Assessment
We ensure that the transfer from college to university is as seamless as possible
Find Your College
You’ve worked hard to earn your diploma. Explore pathway options from your college
Joint Admissions Program
Secure your admission to Algoma U while completing your studies