Algoma Student Ambassador Program (ASAP)
UNITE. BUILD. PLANT.
The Algoma Student Ambassador Program (ASAP) is a 4-month, volunteer mentoring program that matches new students, ASAP Mentees, with Student Ambassadors, SAs, who know Algoma University and Sault Ste. Marie. SAs will help you on this new adventure! ASAP members are invited to fun events during the semester.
- Access to information about housing, transportation, food, money and other basic needs on and off campus;
- Exchange learning strategies for your classes;
- Request a Letter of Reference from the ASAP director;
- Gain leadership, communication and public speaking skills;
- Create new friendships;
- Grasp and share your culture with others;
- Get involved in the Algoma U community;
- Participate in fun events;
- Gain Co-curricular Credits for your Co-curricular Record; and
- Nominate an SA for the Algoma University Ambassador Award (Service of Excellence).
If you have any questions about ASAP, please contact email@example.com.