SchoolBE Student Leadership Conference (Brampton Campus)
Join the Algoma University School of Business and Economics for the first Student Leadership Conference, Brampton Campus.
Saturday, March 7th | 9:30 – 5:00 PM | Rose Theatre, Brampton
Learn the importance of building a personal brand, and build new skills to enhance your student experience, and help you grow for your future. The full-day event includes 3 workshops focused on teamwork and collaboration, unconscious bias, and public speaking and presenting.
- Improve oral communication skills to excel in interviews
- Grow profile and awareness of your personal brand – learn how to sell who you are to employers
- Build thought leadership within yourself and your team to become a better leader
- Understand your own conflict style and how to manage others so you can work collaboratively and effectively
- Gain the power skills employers value
- Build your resume
- Network and engage with local leaders and students
There will be a light breakfast, lunch and reception provided to all those who register and attend.
Business casual attire requested.
TO REGISTER: Submit this form https://forms.gle/QtWNmf1B5ZRmyKP97
QUESTIONS?: Email Marisa at firstname.lastname@example.org
This event is limited to students at the Brampton campus only. Registration is a first-come, first-serve basis and there are limited spots available.
1 Theatre Ln
L6V 0A3 Canada
Algoma University Launches Inaugural Research Week
Posted Feb 26, 2021
(SAULT STE. MARIE, ON- February 26, 2021): Algoma University’s inaugural Research Week kicks off Monday, March 1, 2021, and runs...
Top Events to Celebrate International Women’s Week at Algoma University
Posted Feb 23, 2021
Algoma University Celebrates Black History Month 2021
Posted Feb 1, 2021