How To Get Started
1. Attend a mandatory study abroad information session.
* Information Sessions during the Fall 2018 Semester is held on every Wednesday starting on Wednesday, Sept 19th 11:30-12 p.m in EW203
2. Submit your Study Abroad Application to the Study Abroad Officer. * The deadline to submit a Study Abroad application for the semester abroad programs for is Thursday, January 31st, 2019.
3. Research study abroad programs of your interest that are offered at our partner institutions.
4. For any more information, view our Study Abroad Brochure (PDF) or contact us!